Wiki Violent Slow Lever Wind Fishing Reel w/ Automatic Line Guide
- Reset-able line guide in the event all line are winded in by accident.
- Large line capacity. Line guide allows a true full spool.
- Incredible smooth free spool with ALPS anti-thermal Z ceramic guide.
- Light weight high quality construction.
- Two stage lever arm with smooth, powerful, and reliable drag.
- 13 aircraft grade stainless steel ball bearing + 2 stainless steel anti-reverse bearing
- Equipped with power handle and ergonomic CNC aluminum cranking Ball-Bar.
- Precision gap-less corrosion resistant CNC double anti-reversal bearings.
- One year warranty and 3 year parts support provided by JiggingmasterUSA. Washing instructions: Wipe exterior with warm towel / fresh water and wipe the exterior clean after use.
The new Wiki Jigging "Violent Slow Series" fishing reel features many enhancement from the previous model with aluminum oxide external finish, forging technique internal parts, superior performance, integrated power spell lever drag, integrated Jigging Master's industry leading free spooling design, JM's synchronous lever wind system as seen on the Underhead reel, and various length of power handle.
Net weight: 18 oz
Power Handle Length: 113mm
Spool Width: 26mm
Spool Diameter: 50.5mm
Stainless steel bearing: 13/2
Anti-reversal bearing: 2
Line Capacity: #1.8 (40 lbs) - 600m (1968 feet) / #2.5 (50 lbs) - 500m (1640 feet)
Retrieved speed per crank: 106.6cm / 42 inches / 3.5 feet
Gear Ratio: 6.3 : 1
Reel Type: Conventional / Lever Drag.
Maximum Drag: 23kg / 50 lbs (Bottom Lock on = 50kg / 110 lbs)
Package Includes: Reel, Power Handle, Ball-Bar, Tool, Manual
Manufacturer: Wiki Jigging. (Wiki Jigging is a subsidiary of Jigging Master)